Your house is one of your biggest assets and the place you call home. It’s important to have good coverage without overpaying for it. We can help you with that.
Someday you may face theft, liability, fire or natural disasters — and were here to help you protect your home and family from loss.
What’s standard coverage?
The typical insurance policy covers:
- The physical structure of your home, permanent structures on your property, and your personal property
- Personal liability exposures that arise from being a homeowner
- Additional costs that you may incur as a result of a covered loss
- Personal Injury Protection to protect you from Libel and Slander lawsuits
- Extended Replacement Cost to insure your home is rebuilt in the event of a total loss
- Scheduled Coverage for valuable items like jewelry, gold & silverware and collectibles
- Full replacement cost coverage that replaces “new for old”
- Loss of use coverage that pays your additional expenses
if you are put out of your home due to a covered loss
- Golf Cart coverage for use of your golf cart on the golf course
- Credit card and check forgery coverage
- And more…